How to disable calling on double click in Skype?
Most of us use Skype regularly to keep in touch with our family and friends.
By double clicking any contact in the Skype Contacts list will call that person. It is a nice feature.
But most of the times we double click the contact accidentally which will suddenly make a call. In such cases, it is very annoying. This auto call feature will disturb our friends so often; also calling someone should be in our control.
In order to avoid this, you can change the default settings and disable this feature; instead you can display the chat window on double clicking the contact.
- Click on the Skype Menu Tools->Options
- Under the category General, select General Settings
- Here you will find an option called When I double-click on a Contact or use the address field
- Select Start a chat option.
- Save and close the window
Now you can navigate through Skype contacts without any problems.