That’s an impressive advertisement from a Turkish company.
This office looks empty, but there are 10 guys hiding in this picture.
Click the image to zoom.
Share the time you taken to find all 10 in comments section.
Image Design : Anadolu Hayat Emeklilik
This is going to be a tough one. You can’t find the hidden cat.
If you like this pic, then check another cat.
Image credit : Giri Blog
Got this picture as a forward. It took 10 minutes for me to find the cat.
Trust me; the cat is there in the picture.
Click the image to get to zoom.
A knight can travel each square in the chess board exactly once. This gives a cool pattern.
Source : Chess.com
This is one of the best stage performance I have ever seen. The mind and body co-ordination of the boys are really outstanding.
River IQ Game is a nice time pass during holidays. You would have found the solution for the game.
Here is the answer for River IQ Game for those who can’t find the solution or can’t spend time to get the solution.
This is holiday time. Why don’t you spend some time on a game?
River IQ game is a famous Japanese IQ puzzle.
Aim of this game is to help six people to cross the river using a single raft. Read the rules given below before start playing the game.
The following rules apply:
- Only 2 people on the raft at a time.
- The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother’s presence.
- The Mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their Father’s presence.
- The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there.
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
- To move people, click on them.
- To move the raft, click on the red pole on the opposite sides of the river.
- Click on the Blue Colour circle to star the game.
The solution is possible and there is no trick.