Google Suggest is a cool feature which offers similar to the one you are typing. It works as follows,
If you’re signed in to your Google Account and have Web History enabled, suggestions are drawn from searches you’ve done, searches done by users all over the world, sites in our search index, and ads in our advertising network. If you’re not signed in to your Google Account, no history-based suggestions are displayed.
But some times it displays some irrelevant topics and put you in embarrassing situation. Checkout this blog, googlelolz.com, for more such weird suggestions
Here is the tip to turn off Google Suggestions permanently.
1. Visit Google Preferences page.
2. In the Query suggestions section, select Do not provide query suggestions
3. Save your settings
How to hid a file? is always an interesting question asked by everyone.
There are N number of ways to hide a file. This one is a traditional way to hide a file in windows.
In this trick, we are going to use notepad to hide a file.
1. Get into Windows console using “Start Windows button -> Run -> cmd”
2. Go to your desired directory where you want to hide your file.
3. Type the following given in double-quotes
4. The above command will launch notepad with an alert dialog to create a file. Click “Yes” on this to proceed.
5. That’s all you are done.
What you have done is, you just created two files.
file.txt – You can view this file in your directory
file.txt:hiddenfile.txt – Hidden file
You can edit the hidden file with the following command given within double-quotes.
Now you can use this file keep your important secrets.