Twitter and Facebook are the two hot ways where we can get in touch with our family and friends.
Are you using both Twitter and Facebook and struggling to update your status/tweets by logging into both the sites?
Now you can link your Twitter and Facebook accounts together and save your precious time! Yes, you can put all your tweets as your Facebook updates.
How to link Twitter with Facebook?
1. Login to Facebook and visit add Twitter application.
2. Click on “Go to application” that is there on the top left.
3. Click on “Allow” to provide access to Facebook.
4. Provide your Twitter login credentials. This is safe as it is using Twitter API.
5. After successfully logged in, you will be able to see all your tweets along with your as it is in the Twitter website. This is an important step. Here click on the button “Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status“.
6. Confirm here by clicking “Allow status updates” button.
7. You are done now.
Now all your tweets will automatically be updated as Facebook status.
Note that all your Tweets and ReTweets will be updated as Facebook status; but none of your replies (@username) will be published as Facebook status which I think make sense.
Merge Twitter with Facebook and share the tweets with your Facebook friends.