Windows booting process is a time consuming one. Getting login dialog box may annoy you when you tend to restart often.
If you are using your Windows (XP/Vista/7) in your home computer/laptop and it is not shared, then this quick windows tip may be of some help.
This allows you to restart machine without your intervention. You can turn on automatic login in Windows in easy steps.
1. Type ‘control userpasswords2’ in Run dialog box or in Search box of Windows Start menu and hit enter.
2. This pops up below screen.
3. Uncheck ‘Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer’ option.
4. Clicking Apply button will prompt for password.
5. Enter a password and click OK.
You now enabled automatic login feature in your Windows PC
This tip works fine for Windows XP/Vista/7 versions.